Job offer designer
AYeconomics is an innovative SME certified by the Ministry of Science and Innovation, which was created as a spin-off of the University of Santiago de Compostela. We provide precise analysis for decision-making based on innovative methodologies that allow them to be carried out even in conditions of scarcity of data and adapted to its local context.
What are the main features of the position?
AYeconomics is developing a new product on the framework of the NEOTEC program, funded by CDTI, SMART-TIO, which consists of an evaluation tool (desktop application) for management decision making in both the public and private sectors. The potential candidate will have the skills to create and improve the appearance of the interface that the IT team is developing, as well as all the product support documentation. More specifically, the tasks to be developed in the project are the following:
- Aesthetic refinement of the interface
- Technical definition of components
- Design of a desktop application and website which will support product downloads
- Design of product support materials (guide, case studies)
- Collaboration in the design of an explanatory video of the product
- Strategy design and materials for feedback
What are we looking for?
A creative person with a degree or studies in the field of design who has previous knowledge in the design of graphical interfaces, having skills to make prototypes based on the principles of interactive design.
The person must have completed university studies.
In addition, the position will require fluency in English to be able to create content in the application interface.
What other aspects do we value?
- Knowledge in uses of programs to make mockups like Balsamiq wireframes
- Have knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, CSS, JS or Python
- Knowledge in WordPress
- Having the facility to create written content
- Knowing how to work independently and as a team
What do we offer?
- Gross annual salary: € 24,600
- Job type: Full time
- Work center: Santiago de Compostela
- Starting Date: Immediate incorporation
- Estimated duration of the contract: One year
If you would like to be part of our team, send us your CV and portfolio to email@example.com before September 27 at 12:00. Selected candidates will be called for an online interview. In the selection process it will also be necessary to do a practical exercise.