AYeconomics is a spin-off of the University of Santiago de Compostela that provides precise analysis for decision-making based on innovative methodologies that allow them to be carried out even in conditions of scarcity of data and adapted to its local context.
What are the main characteristics of the position?
AYeconomics is developing a new product in the framework of the NEOTEC program financed by CDTI, which consists of an evaluation tool (application) for making management decisions in both the public and private sectors. This application will be built on the algorithms that the company has that allow the evaluation of the economic impact at the local level with little information. The potential candidate will have the skills to develop an intuitive and user-friendly interface based on the code that the company has.
What are we looking for?
Experience or knowledge in Python
What other aspects do we value?
- Knowledge in:
- WordPress or web development
- Some software that uses geographic data – GIS
- Being a creative person
- Having the facility to create written content
- Knowing how to work independently and as a team
- Fluent English level
What we offer?
- A very dynamic and happy work environment, with a multicultural team
- Participation in national and international projects of high technological level
- Contract: temporary for 6 months, extendable up to one year
- Salary: 24,600 euros gross per year
- Job type: Full time
- Place of work: Santiago de Compostela
Please, if you would like to be part of our team, send us your CV to email@example.com before March 26. The selected candidates will be called for an online interview.