Better knowledge leads to better decisions
We perform ex-post and ex-ante policy analysis that helps to better design and implement public policies.
We provide accurate analysis to assist decision-making based on innovative methodologies and socio-economic models adjusted to a particular context.
A team of experts in evaluation, analysis and policy design
How we work
– Scientific rigor in managing key data
– Generating robust results
– Providing valuable and relevant insights
– Ability to perform in complex scenarios
– Good performance under data scarcity and sparsity
– No discrimination, we do research to break barriers in this sense
– Sharing the knowledge and information improve the state-of-the-art research and society.
– Equality and cultural diversity enrich societies
– Environmentally conscious, we do research to understand the consequences of the pollution and the benefits of recycling or reusing.
Years of experience and knowledge based on cutting edge research results complemented by close collaboration with universities and research institutes around the world allow us to offer a highly customized service.
Innovation & tech division
We collaborate with individual scientists, research institutions and universities, linking academia with social actors to facilitate the creation of synergies and find innovative solutions to complex public issues.
We play an important role in building a network of experts from different regions and disciplines to provide the best solutions to the socioeconomic problems of our customers.
Edificio emprendia – Campus vida s/n
15782 Santiago de Compostela
A Coruña (Spain)
Phone: +34 981 111 076
AYeconomics is an independent international research and consultancy organisation. AYeconomics promotes innovative research in economics and social science.
© 2017 AYeconomics Research Centre. All rights reserved